Eureka to Canvas: Course Export (backup) and Import
In EUREKA - In your course, turn Editing On and select Back Up from Administration.
1. You will get this check list. Here you can select which course items you want exported.
2. Click Next button when you are finished selecting or de-selecting items
3. Click to continue and you will see this screen. Find the back up you just created and select download
4. Save the file to your desktop or just take note of where it is located so you can find it to import in the next step. Now open your Canvas course, click on Settings (bottom of list on left) and select Import Content into this Course.
5. Select Moodle from Content Type drop down list, choose the file that you just exported, confirm which content you want imported and click on Import. Your content will be imported into your Canvas course. Some content will fit right into the Canvas template, while for some content you may need to go to the Files section of this Canvas course to move the item into the right spot on your course.
For more information, see the CANVAS GUIDES Import Topic. For additional support with your Canvas or Eureka course set up, please call or email us in AT.